About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Wendy I am from Sheffield UK. I have 5 wonderful children and 6 fabulous grandchildren, busy? Who me? Definitely!! I have been following a few artists online and have become interested in Polymer clay art. I need lots of practice to be half as good as they are but it is fun and I enjoy it.

Sunday 10 April 2011

Humpty sold on Ebay.

So Humpty sold on Ebay today, I am very happy. He is off to Essex, UK. He almost went overseas but was outbid.
Makes me want to sculpt more, thank you very much to everyone who is supporting me especially my hubby and my good friend Michele from over the waves, thank you!!! :O)

3 comments:

  1. I hope Humpty made a good price, he looks amazing, well done.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Humpety Dumpety was so cute. Congratulations on your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much, he didnt sell for a huge amount but more than I expected for my first piece. Wish the kids were back at school so I could get some more sculpting done.

    xx

    ReplyDelete