About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Wendy I am from Sheffield UK. I have 5 wonderful children and 6 fabulous grandchildren, busy? Who me? Definitely!! I have been following a few artists online and have become interested in Polymer clay art. I need lots of practice to be half as good as they are but it is fun and I enjoy it.

Saturday 22 October 2011

Paperclay monsters..

These Halloween sculpts are made from paperclay and painted with acrylics. They took a while to make as the drying process drags out a little. Hope you like them, please give me some positive feedback.






4 comments:

  1. Well I think they are ghoulishly fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice you are so kind. I am planning on making them to hang as they are pretty light weight. Got lots of ideas, will post when they are in progress. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MOB is the PEAR for CONDOLEEZA RICE and ONTARIO is with NICE and TERESA HEINTZ?
    Look how stupid you all look when we have known your names for years, and now the NET KING FISHER, is making the deasl.
    We already have a movie coming-out called " KANSAS KINGS".
    That's how " macho" - SS is.
    Your names are all goongto be listed in the beginning to the end..so..better run to the FEDS with the kids and the papers.
    And you know exactly where and who...DELL.

    ReplyDelete